Re: Unable to step through ARM code using insgiht-5.0

Hello,

Thank you all, for your suggestions regarding my GDB problem. I now have a
working version of GDB, "insight+dejagnu-20010205", which I have been using for
over one month now. However, I still have a few more queries:

My build of the snapshot (even though built using cygwin-1.1.18-2, on a WIN 95
platform) only works on Window NT. Attempts to use it on any WIN 95 machines
have failed miserably:
	- Downloading seems to hang half-way
	- When a download is successful, "step"ing crashes the debugger.

Are there any reasons why GDB should not work on a WIN 95 platform? Is this a
known problem, or just a one-off? I am yet to try it on a WIN 98 platform to see
if the same problems occur.

Thanks once again,
Ahmed

individual to whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Thyron Limited.
If you are not the intended recipient then please be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the
Thyron IT Administrator on +44 (0)1923 236 050 or
send an email to mail-admin@thyron.com.
Thank You