Re: DOS/Windows-specific code: ser-tcp.c [need ruling from Andrew]

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 11:53:22PM -0700, Kevin Buettner wrote:
>On May 8,  2:54pm, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>
>>     * ser-tcp.c:
>>
>>     #ifndef __CYGWIN32__
>>     #include <netinet/tcp.h>
>>     #endif
>>
>> Is netinet/tcp.h header specific to Cygwin?  If so, this could be
>> replaced by a HAVE_NETINET_TCP_H macro set by Autoconf.
>
>I can't comment on the Cygwin part of the question, but it seems
>to me like it'd be a good idea to to use HAVE_NETINET_TCP_H.

netinet/tcp.h is not specific to Cygwin.  The include isn't even required
on Cygwin, AFAICT.  I'll submit a patch to remove it.

Andrew, do I need permission to check in a Cygwin-specific change to a
module that is not technically "mine" if the patch only touches
Cygwin-specific code?

This one is classifiable as an "obvious" fix but I'm just wondering for
future reference.

cgf