GDB 5.1/mi status and question on table output

FYI,

The GDB/MI interface is now sitting just before the point of no return.
  I've completed all the changes that are possible without actually
affecting the output.

The task that is left is to review each of the unofficial MI commands
and update them so that they output combinations of tuples and lists
instead of just tuples.

The first an obvious question is, what should a table look like when
output by MI.  The doco refelcts the current output, my first guess is
to change MI so that it outputs:

	{
	  hdr={heading, heading, ...},
	  body=[{r1c1, r1c2, ...}, {r2c1, r2c2, ...}, ...]
	}

Comments?

There are a fixed number of columns to the table and each column has a
name.  Hence a tuple for each row and the heading.
The number of rows, however, varies, but each one is identical, hence a
list of rows.

	Andrew