Docs for target-specific commands

I notice that some targets define commands private to them, which are not
documented anywhere in the manual.  The only ones which are documented
are for remote debugging of certain targets.  However, most commands
specific to native debugging on certain platforms are undocumented.

Should we create a chapter in the manual where target-specific commands
would be documented, with sections devoted to each target?