Re: GDB for PE/Cywin target won't build on linux

No, I'm not targeting cygwin, but an embedded OS that uses the PE executable format.  There are a bunch of us
Linux geeks here that would prefer to ditch NT/Cygwin for Linux.

Currently I cross compile GCC/GDB for x86-cygwin -> powerpc-motorola-elf,
x86-linux -> powerpc-motorola-elf,  x86-linux -> x86-pc-pe (gcc only).