Re: current CVS gdb and SSE xmm registers don't work [RESEND]

   Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 19:19:01 -0400
   From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313@cygnus.com>

   > Fixing this requires a serious amount of work.  It requires changes to
   > both GDB and glibc.  It definitely isn't going to happen overnight,
   > especially since I only have a Pentium MMX machine.

   Mark, it would proably be useful to mention this in gdb/README under the
   host/target section.

Which section do you mean?  We only have a section `Host/target
specific installation notes'.  Doesn't seem an appropriate section to
me.  Should I add a section `Known problems' for this purpose (just
before or after `Reporting Bugs')?

Mark