Re: current CVS gdb and SSE xmm registers don't work [RESEND]

   Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 13:11:12 -0400
   From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313@cygnus.com>

   If I changed the title to ``Host/target specific notes'' would it
   help?

Yep, but ...

   I would like it to be possible for a user to just read (dare I say skim?
   :-) the README file and then successfully build GDB.  Having all the
   host/target specific issues in one spot would hopefully help this.

There is a considerable difference between Host/target specific
installation notes, Host/target specific runtime-problems.  The
installation notes are only relevant to the person that installs GDB,
while the "Known problems" are relevant to all users of GDB.  Perhaps
we can add a section to the GDB manual?

Mark