Web page tweeks

Hello,

A draft of one of the pages is at:

	http://www.cygnus.com/~cagney/gdb-2001-08/download/

eventually this page, or one something like it will appear at:

	http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/download/

In moving to this design I had the objectives:

	o	it was fast, even across a 28k
		modem with 1 second latency

	o	like the old page, book marks were
		easy to remember - ``gdb/#download
		becomes gdb/download/ ....

	o	it worked with lynx (well mostly)

	o	it was't too graphical

	o	reduce the number of times
		Red Hat was mentioned :-)

I looked at using a table (left column choices, right colum text) like
GCC but it came out lousy on lynx (the first three pages were the
contents :-).  Hmm, perhaps putting the contents on the right would work?

	Andrew

(now where did I put that fish ...)