RE: dump memory to file

Though I vaguely remember, there's already a way to redirect the
print command's output to a file in the standard GDB. However,
one of our (ex-)customers found it was unacceptably slow for
dumping a large chunk of memory, especially on remote debugging.
And that was the motivation for me to develop the new commands,
I guess.

hiro