Re: Connect 2 mips simulator..

Zampieri Marco <in000466@students.univr.it> writes:

: Where I can find developer documentation to understand how the simulator
: and gdb dialog.

The primary interface between gdb and its mips simulator is an API
defined by include/remote-sim.h.

: In fact, I must know how write a little program that connect to mips
: simulator and drive its functionality.

You may accomplish this by writing a C program that uses the above API
and links to the libsim.a library.

: I search to develop a comunication system between 2 or plus mips
: simulator. This permit me to send datas between 2 or plus process
: cross-compiled for mips execute in your simulator.  [...]

The gdb simulators are not designed to allow multiple instances to
coexist within a single application.  So, you can accomplish what you
want by interconnecting simulators running as separate applications,
by some middleware of your own.  Alternately, the existing simulator
"--memory-mapfile FILE" command line option may help, if the
interconnection between the simulators is limited to sharing some
region of target RAM.

- FChE