gdb questions

Hi all,
I have a few enquiries concerning GDB.

It seems that there is no way at the moment to see what commands are being
issued to gdb while sourcing a file using the source command. I am right?
I think it could be useful in some instances.

Another thing is why is it not possible to issue mi commands inside a file that
is being sourced or why is there not an equivalent command to the source
command in the mi set of commands ?

cheers mickael

| Mickael Gicquaire  | email mickael.gicquaire@.st.com  |                 |
| STMicroelectronics |                                  |  / ___/__   __/ |
| 1000 Aztec West    |                                  |  \__ \  /  /    |
| Almondsbury        |   Phone 01454-462342             | /____/ /__/     |
| BRISTOL            |                                  |                 |