From: <fnasser@redhat.com>
To: <ac131313@cygnus.com>
Cc: <gicquairem@bristol.st.com>; <gdb@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: gdb/mi and signals vs gdb/cli

> Andrew Cagney wrote:
> >
> > > hi all !
> > > i have a question concerning gdb/mi interface and signals handling.
> > > The SIGTERM signal send by my remote target does not appear when
> > > i use gdb with its mi interface.
> > >
> > > The program runs to completion and the *stopped is displayed.
> > >
> > > -exec-continue
> > > ^running
> > > (gdb)
> > > *stopped
> > > (gdb)
> > >
> > > whereas if i used Gdb with the cli interface  i get
> > > (top-gdb) c
> > > Continuing.
> > > Program received signal SIGTERM, Terminated.
> > > 0xac009bae in ?? ()
> > >
> > > Does someone knows what is happening to my SIGTERM signal ??
> >
> > How recent a GDB?  It sounds like it lost the signal -> bug.
> >

> Andrew,
>
> I am afraid we may be missing a ui_out_flush() at the end of all
> of the switch clauses in infrun.c
>
> Fernando
>

> --
> Fernando Nasser
> Red Hat Canada Ltd.                     E-Mail:  fnasser@redhat.com
> 2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
> Toronto, Ontario   M4P 2C9

| Mickael Gicquaire  | email mickael.gicquaire@.st.com  |                 |
| STMicroelectronics |                                  |  / ___/__   __/ |
| 1000 Aztec West    |                                  |  \__ \  /  /    |
| Almondsbury        |   Phone 01454-462342             | /____/ /__/     |
| BRISTOL            |                                  |                 |