Re: insight

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, YH wrote:

> I've just installed insight 5.0 in RH linux 7.1. After compilation, there is
> no binary file which I can use to start for debugging. The README does not
> tell how to run. Any help please?

Insight and gdb  are the same in Insight-enabled builds. So if you've
downloaded an Insight release/snapshot, typing "gdb" should get you
Insight. Similarly, typing "gdb -nw" will get you command-line gdb.

Two notes:
1) Do yourself a favor and download a newer snapshot or get newer sources
from the cvs server. Either the 5.1 or trunk sources are MUCH better than
the 5.0, especially for Insight.
2) There is an insight mailing list and homepage:
insight@sources.redhat.com and http://sources.redhat.com/insight .

Keith