Re: Bug in current CVS

I'm not sure if it helps, but I was able to get this to happen every
time when I was poking around with the multi-thread problems with
dlopen - I added a stupid cache to thread_db_thread_alive to see how
much it would help runtime performance, knowing my threads wouldn't
die for the test I was running. However, at exit this of course fouls
things up, and I got this error message every time, so maybe the
thread db is getting confused?

- K