Re: gdb 5.0.92 compile fails for mips-wrs-vxworks

[mailing list changed]

>   The quick-fix appears to be to change remote-vx.c line 341:
>
>   pid = PIDGET inferior_ptid);
>
>   to:
>
>   pid = PIDGET(inferior_ptid);
>
>   i.e., this is just a typo, and it's easily fixed.

Thanks! I'll check something in.

>   There are *a lot* of warnings in this target's compile, and there should be
> none. Someone with more GDB internal knowledge than I have really should try
> compiling for this target and looking over the warnings. I'd be surprised if
> there weren't at least a few bugs to be found.

Patches always welcome.  The file MAINTAINERS contains the targets that
do build with minimal warnings.  From memory the *-vxworks target uses
the xdr* code (not very nice) and hence would have a very low priority
for being cleaned up.

I suspect you need to establish an FSF assignment.  True?

enjoy,
Andrew