Re: Stabs and discarded functions (was Re: Old bug with 'gdb/dbxread.c' and screwed up MIPS symbolic debugging...)

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> >    Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
> >    0x80012c88 in breakinst () at gdb-stub.c:907
>
> ... I wonder why you get a second SIGTRAP.  Never happens to me.  Quirk
> of your hardware?

My bad. I have breakpoint instructions set inside 'kernel/module.c' so that
I can single step through module insertions. I should have added a 'bt'
output in gdb so you could see that. Everything is working great.

-Steve

--
 Steven J. Hill - Embedded SW Engineer