Re: GDB 5.0.92 available

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 06:35:05AM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Just FYI, HP/UX is documented as not working on the 5.1 branch.  See the
> file README.  I'll apply tweeks where applicable but won't delay 5.1
> because HP/UX doesn't work.

development tools) asking about their WDB product (fork of GDB for
HP-UX). I inquired about them merging their changes back into GDB.
Here's the response:
  We stopped sending patches nearly 2 years ago. Several of our patches
  prior to that simply stalled in the pipeline and got stale to the
  point of being useless. AFAIK, there are no plans to merge back in
  future, though we have merged from them up until the 5.0 release.

Because of this, support for HP-UX should probably be dropped or
someone should try and get them involved again.

--
albert chin (china@thewrittenword.com)