Re: Building gdb for sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8

Thanks for all of your replies.  I should have looked
at the build status results of gcc 3.0 which clearly
states that 64 bit for sparc is not supported.  It
looks like we will have to wait for 3.1.
Debbie

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gcc/gcc/doc/install.texi