Re: GDB C++ support

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:

> So try gdb 5.1.  It works much better with gcc 3 versions.

Do you (or someone else) happen to know whether v5.1 solves some or
all of the specific problems Guido described in his message?  If not,
he has no reason to try GDB 5.1, does he?

I've seen too many messages here which describe problems GDB 5.1 has
debugging C++ code, and I know too little about these problems to tell
whether they are relevant to Guido's case.  That's why I suggested him
to write here, hoping that someone could provide a more specific
answer.