Re: RFC: Change all users of file_frame_chain_valid to func_fraim_chain_valid

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 07:38:44PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> I can not think of any target, specifically, where we would want to default
> to showing below main.  We should certainly also add an option to enable
> showing below main, but if main is present I can not see why we would want
> to.  Targets which really want to go all the way down seem to use nonnull_*
> instead of file_*.
>
> Any comments?

And to follow up to myself, this may also involve users of
generic_*_valid.  I don't see why some platforms want to explicitly
allow call dummies and some don't; I suspect all the others implicitly
allow them, since they are non-NULL and non-_start.