Re: gdbserver error (getprotobyname)

Hi All,
  Thanks for the comments and suggestions to my gdbserver problem.

> > The /etc/protocols file is present on my StrongArm target.
>
> Are /etc/nsswitch.conf and /lib/libnss_files* and friends?
>
> But in any case I recommend Martin's patch.

Daniel,
  I don't have /etc/nsswitch.conf and /lib/libnss_files* and friends
since I used a statically linked binary for the StrongArm given to me
by Bill.  I will check out the gdb source, apply Martin's patch, and
try to build gdb and gdbserver from the source.  One question though,
are there any special or unique options that I need to pass to the configure
script ?

David