Re: ARI and DUP filenames

> Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:45:15 +0000
> From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@arm.com>
>
> Does this script go round fixing up all makefile etc references as
> well?

No, it doesn't change the Makefile's, since the renamed files are not
used in the MS-DOS (a.k.a. DJGPP, a.k.a. go32) build of GDB.  They are
only renamed to allow the tarball to be unpacked without overwriting
files.  (The TAGS targets are screwed by this, but I doubt that many
DJGPP users use TAGS.  I have a plan to fix this as well some time.)

> Or do I have to add other definitions elsewhere for that?

You don't need to do anything beyond updating fnchange.lst.  One
request: when you invent the 8+3-clean names, please look how similar
names are dealt with on fnchange.lst, and do something along the same
lines.  TIA