Re: gcc development schedule [Re: sharing libcpp between GDB and GCC]

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Tim Hollebeek wrote:

> > The approach I am suggesting is an evolutionary step beyond
> > the current practices and is quite consistent with the SC
> > development goals.
>
> The SC can and will be the judge of that.  Until then, please make
> sure that your contributions to gcc meet or exceed your contributions
> to this list.

Sigh.  Another attempt to shut up discenting opinions instead of dealing
with them in a civilized and technical manner.

If Tom's arguments are as grossly invalid as you indicate, there should
be no problem to show that with simple technical arguments.  Could you
please do that?  I, for one, would like to hear those arguments.

And while at that, is it too much to ask for some minimal politeness,
please?