Re: C++ nested classes, namespaces, structs, and compound statements

Hi,

I've implemented FORTRAN95 MODULE support which is essentially
equivalent to namespaces (except you cannot have nested MODULEs.) I
treat it internally as a static class. For scoping issues I simply add
(in DWARF) the current local symbols to the MODULE to the local symbols
of the PROGRAM, CONTAINS, SUBROUTINE and FUNCTION scopes. A similar kind
of approach will allow nested C++ namespaces (flame bait comment.)

Petr