Re: dwarf2read.c:read_tag_string_type ()

Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com> writes:
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 10:28:17AM -0400, Petr Sorfa wrote:
> > Hi Daniel,
> >
> > When can we expect the new location expression handler? I have several
> > patches waiting to be altered from my own DWARF3 location expression
> > handler. These patches include support for dynamic arrays (lower and
> > upper bounds, stride), arguments (dynamic), associated attributes and
> > allocated attributes . Basically a fair chunk of everything that uses
> > DW_AT_location with DW_FORM_block[124].
>
> I'm not sure.  Daniel Berlin or Jim ought to have a better idea...

Probably the best way to make this happen would be to offer to work
with Dan B. on what he's doing, or start your own patch.  See
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2002-02/msg00045.html for the
original description of the idea, and the recent discussion between me
and Dan B.