Remote debugging of multithreaded programs using gdbserver

Hi All,

Remote debugging of multithreaded programs using gdbserver was
implemented with GDB-5.1.1 as the code base for LINUX platform
IA32 architecture.

Daniel Jacobowitz had earlier pointed out the importance
of resolving copyright issues before we could post our patch.
We have requested help from Jim Blandy towards resolving
this issue. In the meanwhile we would like to get some
feedback on our approach - kindly refer to the attachment.

Thanks & Regards,
Subha