Re: Questions about GDB-MI Interface`

> Yes, this is the way that we do it.  After all, the intepreter-exec command
> is an MI command, so I just accumulate the hook results in the result of the
> MI command, and send them all when it is done.  This works great in the
> async case, because even if you start the inferior you get an immediate
> "done" for the command, with all the hook results as well.  I think this
> will have to be worked on a bit in the synchronous case, so that you send
> some out-of-band MI message.  Though it has a few of its own problems, the
> Async stuff makes this sort of thing MUCH easier!!

Another, er, one of those, er, ``overriding objectives'' is ment to be
converting all natives to async mode.  I'm not exactly following this
one through with much vigor though (I'm having too much fun just keeping
multi-arch at bay :-).

However, the positive is that we've now got native async code to refer to.

enjoy,
Andrew