Towards truly multi-arching the i386

The i386 has been partially multi-arch'ed for some time now, but only
the bare minimum has been done.  Therefore I decided to put some real
effort into it.  I think I've tackled most of the difficulties, and
made some real progress.  Unfortunately there are quite a number of
old targets that I'd really like to drop in this process.  I made some
lists with targets: targets that are already working satisfactory,
targets that I intend to support (possibly with the help of others),
one target that's really redundant, and a few targets that I'd like to
obsolete.  Please take a good look at that last look, and yell at me
if you can think of a reason not to obsolete any of those targets.  If
I don't hear anything within the next few weeks they will be lost
forever :-).

Mark

Supported targets
-----------------

i386-*-aout*
i386-*-coff*
i386-*-elf*
i386-*-freebsd*
i386-*-linux*
i386-*-msdosdjgpp*
i386-*-netbsdelf*
i386-*-netbsd*
i386-*-netware*
i386-*-openbsd*
i386-*-pe*
i386-*-solaris*		Canonicalized to i386-pc-solaris2
i386-*-sysv4*
i386-*-vxworks*

To be supported
---------------

i386-*-cygwin*
i386-*-isc*		Issue with START_INFERIOR_TRAPS_EXPECTED
i386-*-lynxos*
i386-*-sco3.2v5*	Several issues
i386-*-sco*		Issue with START_INFERIOR_TRAPS_EXPECTED
i386-*-sysv4.2*		UNIXWARE define, ptid issues
i386-*-sysv5*		UNIXWARE define, ptid issues
i386-*-sysv*		Issue with START_INFERIOR_TRAPS_EXPECTED

Redundant targets
-----------------
i386-ncr-*		Caught by i386-*-sysv4*

Obsolete targets