pseudo registers in the regcache

Grepping through the sources for the targets that were using regcache
entries for pseudos it turns out that in current CVS only two targets are
using pseudos at all: sh and mc68hc11.

The sh code is known not to put its pseudos in the regcache, which only
leaves the mc68hc11.

Looking at that code it appears that it uses the pseudos for registers
that are really part of the memory map, so it seems like we are really
overloading the "pseudo" name for two different things.

How about renaming the 68k stuff as being MEMORY_REGS and reserving the
PSEUDO concept for what we really seem to want -- a view of a (or a
combination of) physical (or memory) register(s)?

That would, I think allow us to say that pseudos are never in the regcache
and it should simplify many bits of code significantly.

Oh, and I'd make NUM_REGS (the define) be NUM_PHYS_REGS + NUM_MEMORY_REGS
so that gdb-core sees these as a single resource (ie the separation is
below gdb-core).

Thoughts?

R.