Re: bad news about add_setshow_cmd

>> My current plan is to go ahead and add the new field and new doc
>> strings everywhere.  Any other ideas or preferences?

Andrew> Sorry, you've lost me.  Which new doc string?  A third string
Andrew> for showing the value?

Yes.  Something like:

N_("Argument list to give program being debugged when it is started is \"%s\")

This will let us preserve the same output we have now.
It will be a bit ugly in implementation (if we want to use the rule
"one %s in any string" we'll need to pre-format ints and the like).

Andrew> BTW, grep -e '->doc', arrhg!  add_dump_command() for instance?

Oh, man.  Nobody understood i18n in 1988.  But it still sucks to do
multiple passes over all the code.

Thanks for finding this.  If you (or anybody) knows of other problems
like this, feel free to drop me a line.

Tom