Re: Remote target behind console server

> You mean an ``annex[tm]''?  Yes.  You'll likely need to tweak things so
> that  the terminal server automatically connects the GDB session through
> to the serial port.  There isn't an easy way, from GDB, to send terminal
> server commands.

You have to configure your terminal server appropriately (either enable
'raw' mode on the terminal server or disable 'X' command on the stub/gdb)
and this is basically it, people do it all the time.

If you are going to do 'load' over this connection big terminal server
buffers may screw it up.
Thanks for your message,

Basically I need to use 'telnet' to the ip-addr of my terminal server to access
the serial port of my target box. I may reconfigure the terminal server, but
how can I let gdb to setup an telnet connection to the terminal server and
then take this connection as media for its serial access to the stub on
the target?

Thanks
GF.