Re: Autoconf?

I'm sure the answer is "Right There Under my Nose"
I have a remote target I want to add to GDB. I want it to be hosted
on Cygwin and Unixes (unices?). There is a set of board access routines that should be used under Cygwin and completely different set to be used in Unixes. The question is how do I figure out what host
environment that I am in during compilation to grab the correct set?
serial.[hc] provide an abstracted stream (serial, parallel, tcp, ...). All remote (external) targets should use that (some don't so are on a hit list :-). remote.c, for instance, uses this.

I suspect that is what you're looking for.

Andrew