A frame-changed event?

Hello,

Mo's select-frame-level patch drew my attention to the fact that there was nothing indicating that the selected fram had changed.

I get the feeling that GDB should be generating an MI event when ever the frame's level changed.

Thoughts? It would definitly make MO's proposed changes easier to test.

Andrew