Re: maint set|show internal-error|internal-warning quit|corefile yes|no|auto

I find this useful.  At least, it will not hurt to have around.  Users are not forced to use it -- they would do it at their own risk ;-)

Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat - Toronto                       E-Mail:  fnasser@redhat.com