SIGINT passes through to program being debugged

Hi,

I'm having an odd issue with GDB on an HPUX 11.0 box (B132L, PA-Risc 1.1).  No
matter what the SIGINT handle setting is, it is always getting passed on to
the program being debugged.  So, if I ^c the program, it halts, but if I try
and 'cont'inue, it tells me the program is no longer running.

I'm afraid I don't much know where to start looking for the source of this
problem.  The system I'm working on has the latest HP patch bundles installed.
The gdb versions I've checked are 4.1 (from HP's web site), 5.1 (from a
software porting web site), and 5.2.1 (compiled myself).

I would appreciate any insight that anyone can offer.

        Kurt Fitzner