Re: Much of remote-utils obsolete now?

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 09:26:09AM -0700, Stan Shebs wrote:

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

>remote-utils.[ch] claim to be generic support functions, but except for >some
>stray calls in remote-array.c which could be easily removed, all the
>references were in the now-obsolete remote-bug.c module. I'd like to see
>this code die too, especially the undocumented and pretty much useless
>"remote" command.

remote-utils was obsolete several years ago, and I bet not one single person has used
remote-array in five years at least.

Well, then :)  Andrew, sounds like we have some more obsoletion
candidates.
Yep. My obsolete queue has maxed out though (until after 5.3 has been released and I've zapped any of the current stuff).

Perhaphs bug report it so that someone remembers to ``accidently deleted'' when the i960 stuff goes in ~2 months.

Andrew