Re: Merging OC gdb with official gdb

Andrew,

> The current documentation is being updated (slowly).  Also see the thread:
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2002-07/msg00202.html
>
> but unless your architecture is really wierd, nothing should be needed.
no, it is very similar to PPC, it is very clean RISC implementation.

> - getting it to strictly use the multi-arch framework (the exception
> being if your platform has shared libraries)

I don't quite understand what you mean with "if your platform has shared
libraries", can you rephrase please.
I saw multi-arch framework would require a lot of work for our target, it
would be nice if we could make it without it.

We have following deprecated macros:
#define EXTRACT_RETURN_VALUE(TYPE, REGBUF, VALBUF)
#define STORE_RETURN_VALUE(TYPE,VALBUF)
#define EXTRACT_STRUCT_VALUE_ADDRESS(REGBUF)
Is it possible to solve them without multi-arch?

> - getting it to comply to gnu (and GDB) coding standards
of course.

> - FSF paperwork
already have it.

> Otherwize it should drop in.  Take a look at one of the very recent
> targets (xstormy16?).
ok.

thanks for your help,
Marko