Re: suggestion for dictionary representation

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Daniel Berlin wrote:
>
> > > because all string lengths are "small".
> > Bullshit.
>
> Can you _please_ try to be polite here?  TIA
Um, it was clearly directed at his assertion, not him.
Thus, there is nothing impolite about it (unless you are going by a rather
odd definition i've only heard used once, but is still technically
correct).

In the future, if you are only going to scold me for using crude language,
i kindly request you do it in private. Otherwise, you are just
contributing noise (and when one does searches, this message will pop up
when it has nothing to do with dictionarys, string lengths, etc, making
it harder to find useful information).
TIA,
Dan