Re: a bestiary of namespace examples

A couple of other lists you might post this question to are accu-general (Association of C & C++ Users) at http://www.accu.org/ and Boost at http://www.boost.org/

It might not be quite on-topic for Boost - the list is for dicussions related to the development of improved C++ libraries - but I think they would be friendly towards the intention of making gdb work better, and I think you could point out that the results would be useful to boost as part of their test suite.

Pretty much anything goes on accu-general. There are a lot of C++ experts there.

Also comp.lang.c++.moderated on the Usenet News.

Best,

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford