Re: How to view value of variable in namespaces?

I think 'with great difficulty' about sums it up. If you follow the conversations here, you'll see there is some serious work going on at the moment to bring namespace understanding to gdb. I for one am following developments with great anticipation....

Prashant Deva wrote:

I have code like this-

namespace testSP
{
int spert;
}

but if i try to do -
'print testSP::spert'

in gdb, it tells me 'no symbol testSPin current context'.
I also tried putting 'using namespace testSP' in my code but the same error
continued to come.

So how am i supposed to view the value of variables inside namespaces?

P.S.- I am using gdb v 5.1.1.