gdb for ARM

Hi,

I'm trying to find an ARM version of gdb and i came
across this link
ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/users/s/scottb/current/gdb-5.0-1nw1.armv4l.rpm
.

I'm using an i386 pc to extract this rpm and would
like to use the executable files in ARM 9 platform.
When i try to extract the rpm, it will attempt to
overwrite the existing gdb in my i386 platform and
when i try to use --prefix, it will say the package is
not relocatable.

Is there other ways I can get the arm version of gdb
while extracting it in a i386?  Or is there any
precompiled arm gdb maybe in .tar.gz format that I can
just manually copy the executable files in the correct
directory in my arm 9 platform?

Thanks,
joyce