Re: Petr Sorfa's Dwarf 2 changes

> From jimb@zenia.red-bean.com Wed Oct 23 13:53:43 2002

> John, could you post a copy of your current dwarf2read.c, with all
> your changes --- approved, unapproved, and unsubmitted --- in place?
>
> I'm undertaking some related work in dwarf2read.c which will almost
> certainly conflict with Caldera's changes, and I'd like to see where
> you guys ended up.

Arrrgh, just resynching with the top-of tree.  I was incorporating Petr's
original patch

   http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2002-07/msg00066.html

in 3 distinct steps, so that what I submitted at any step would/could
stand-alone.  There were some struct member name changes and I noticed
that the new lookup routines did not consider multiple .dwarf_info
sections (shared object), so I am revising them.

I will have the full patch incorporated and retested by Friday noon.
Will that be sufficient?