Re: HP catchpoint code

In summary, I'd rather yank it; mark the bits in HP-specific files as
//OBSOLETE; and go on to support this feature on what seems to be a
more useful and supported platform to GDB's current user and maintainer
base.
How many bits of the HP-specific code work at all?

When someone cuts a branch, a common mistake is to go off and start doing all sorts of stuff, but never actually finish it. I'm wondering how much of the code you're looking at falls into that category and can, as a consequence, simply be yanked.

Does anyone else have an opinion?  If the consensus is that I'm out of
line, I guess it's time to go back to an older working tree and start
renaming...
No, but someone did blink :-)

Andrew