Re: PATCH : H8300 Simulator File I/O Implementation

Hi Venky,

> IMHO, having File I/O on this simulator would be very useful for
> testing purposes , even though no native O/S may be actually running
> on the microcontroller.

Yes.

> I would request you to review this patch and apply it if it is found
> suitable. Please give suggestions, if improvements can be made or
> some problems are found.

I haven't looked at the patch carefully, but I think it would be nice
you could send your patch as an attachment as some lines are folded.

> ! 	  if (h8300hmode || h8300smode)
>   	  {
> !           	mode = GET_MEMORY_L(cpu.regs[7] + 8);
>   	  }
> ! 	  else
> ! 	  {
> !                 mode = GET_MEMORY_W(cpu.regs[7] + 4);
> ! 	  }

Could you fix the indentation?  The standard indentation is 2 spaces
for each levela like

  if (...)
    {
      ...;