Re: psymtab/symtab error

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:00:52 -0500, Paul Koning <pkoning@equallogic.com> said:
>>>>>> "David" == David Carlton <carlton@math.stanford.edu> writes:

David> I was reading through old saved emails and noticed this; what
David> debug format are you using?

> I don't know.  I ran into this with gcc 3.0.1, NetBSD i386 host,
> NetBSD MIPS target.

Actually, now that I dig further, it probably doesn't matter: I think
we probably have this bug I was thinking of in all non-HP debug
formats.  Oops.

Anyways, if you could provide a test case (small is good but by no
means necessary), that would be great so I could see if your bug and
my bug are the same.

David Carlton
carlton@math.stanford.edu