gdbserver for Mac OS X

Hi,

I am trying to do remote debugging on a Windows machine with gdb running on
Mac OS X.  I was told to ask this group if there is a gdbserver that works
under Mac OS X.  So does anyone know if there is a gdbserver that works under
Mac OS X?  If so how do I get it and install it?

Thanks,
Susan

Susan G. Conger                 Custom Windows & Macintosh Development
President                                Web Site Design & Development
YOERIC Corporation                       Database Design & Development
256 Windy Ridge Road
Chapel Hill, NC  27517
Phone/Fax: (919)542-0071
congers@yoeric.com