Re: State of objc patch for gdb

I've been steadily submitting patches since then. Currently I've got three waiting for approval and perhaps 4-5 more to go before it's complete. I can always send a complete patch reference the current CVS version if anyone is interested.

Roland Schwingel:

A while ago (I think in early september) there was a discussion here about
the objc expansions for gdb. Since a while nothing more is heared about it.
What is the state of the objc patch... Will it be integrated once into gdb?