Re: GDB build fails on DEC OSF V5.1a but not OSF V4.0f

> When built on DEC OSF V5.1A, gdb gets a seg fault.  When built on DEC
> OSF 4.0f it runs correctly.  When copied from the DEC OSF V4.0f to the
> DEC OSF V5.1A platform, gdb runs successfully.

It would be more helpful if you could send more details about your
problem. For instance, which version of GDB did you build? Using which
compiler? A simple program that we could use to reproduce your problem
is also helpful. I just rebuilt 5.3 on Tru64 5.1A using GCC, and got the
usual results from the testsuite.

--
Joel