tic4x support

Hello,

I'm the binutils maintainer for the DSP's TMS320C3X and TMS320C4X from Texas Instruments, tic4x. I'm working on getting tic4x support into gdb (and to import a simulator). I intend to take the maintainer role for this target.

How do you want me to approach this? Submit the patches to the maillist, then give me maintainer-status (if you approve of course) - or - give me maintainser-status now and then can I check in the patches myself (after consulting the gdb-patches list).

Svein