patch for gdb

Hi everybody,

i'm quite glad i could use my patched "insight-5.3"
to download a program into my ARM evaluation board
and start a program, all via the parallel port,
Linux-only at the moment.

But of course there are some things not yet working,
it would be great if someone could give me some hints:

The program starts, "to_wait" is called cyclically,
the Run-Button changed to a Stop-Button, but the
mouse pointer only shows a clock and i can't stop
the target.

Also, when i set a breakpoint somewhere at the beginning
in "main()", the target stops (debug output) but continues
after that breakpoint immediately.

In "to_wait" i set target_status->kind to either
"TARGET_WAITKIND_IGNORE" (if the target is running)
or to "TARGET_WAITKIND_SPURIOUS" (if the target is
stopped).  I don't know what else to do there, is
this a problem?

I've put the actual version here:

http://www.s.netic.de/tmohr/gdbpatch.tar.bz2

I'd be really glad if it could be integrated into
gdb/insight.

Best regards,
Torsten.